Dawn + Gary = married | Kingston wedding photographer

It was a hot, hot day for Dawn and Gary's beautiful country wedding.  Dawn and Gary were so much fun during their engagement photo session that I just couldn't wait to photograph their wedding!  It was a country style wedding on her parents farm and the location and day couldn't have been better.  Dawn was lucky enough to have two dresses and her and the girls wore these great red shoes (red IS my favorite color, so of course I loved it!) and Gary and the men wore black adidas sneakers.  Held on Canada day it was also perfectly fitting to blast off some fireworks to celebrate such a fun day.  I love the little details that make every wedding unique, fun and personal, and I was so happy to capture their wedding story for them.  Enjoy!































Popular Posts