Jace turns 1 | Brandon Manitoba photographer

First birthdays are always a big moment for everyone.  It's the first time this little guy has ever gotten a cake that is just for him - and this little mister got to smash the living daylights out of it!  He really enjoyed tearing into that train cake, and I really enjoyed photographing all of his cute expressions of pure joy and excitement.  The train cake was from Courtney's Cake Creations in Brandon, Manitoba, and while I didn't have a chance to taste it before Jace destroyed it, I think the photographs say it all (mmm, cake!).  Enjoy!

Brandon Manitoba photographer





Brandon Manitoba Photographer

Brandon Manitoba Photographer

Brandon Manitoba photographer

Brandon Manitoba Photographer








Brandon Manitoba Photography

Brandon Manitoba photographer cake smash

Brandon Manitoba photographer


 


Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer, Lana Knoll Photography, specializes in wedding and newborn photography, and documenting all of life's special events.  Visit my website www.lanaknoll.com to view my portfolio or contact me to book a photography session.

Comments

Popular Posts