Naturally Amourified & Pop Up Shop | Brandon Manitoba Photographer

When Jennifer Moes at Naturally Amourified cuts my hair, we always end up in some really good conversation.  This day, we decided I needed to photograph her salon in the Canex mall in Shilo, MB.  It was pretty cool because she had also organized a Pop-Up Shop in the mall that day hosting some great local vendors, so I took a couple images from the event as well.  Enjoy!

brandon manitoba photographer









brandon manitoba photographer












brandon manitoba photographer

brandon manitoba photographer



brandon manitoba photographer




And then I photographed a little bit of the Pop-Up Shop in the Canex Mall in Shilo, MB.















Brandon Manitoba photographer

Brandon Manitoba Photographer

Brandon Manitoba Photographer Lana Knoll Photography









Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer, Lana Knoll Photography, specializes in wedding and newborn photography, and documenting all of life's special events.  Visit my website www.lanaknoll.com to view my portfolio or contact me for availability.




Comments

Popular Posts