Michelle & Adam | Engaged | Brandon MB wedding photographer

I had a draw for an engagement photography session at my booth at the Westman Wedding Expo in Brandon Manitoba this year, and Michelle was the winner!  Michelle and I were deciding on a location for their engagement photos.  I always ask couples what they love to do together and ask about any locations that may have special meaning.  My goal is to remind people of their best memories in life, and make them feel the love through visual reminders of those memories.  To me, a cherished photo is more than just a pretty smile, it holds a memory and a feeling. Michelle told me that they spend a lot of time working on their yard together, which also happened to be the place where he proposed, so it was the ideal location to document these memories of love & connection. Enjoy!


Manitoba wedding photographer





Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer

Brandon Manitoba wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photography

Brandon Manitoba photographer

Brandon MB engagement photography

Manitoba wedding photographer

Brandon Manitoba engagement photography

Brandon MB wedding engagement photographer


Lana Knoll Photography specializes in wedding photography in Brandon, Manitoba and all of the West Manitoba area. View my portfolio at www.lanaknoll.com or email me to book your next photography session!

Comments

Popular Posts