Nicole & Ryan | Married | MB & SK Wedding Photographer

Ryan and I were friends in high school, way back in the good ole days! When he first contacted me, he said they were looking for a wedding photographer who they would be able to have some fun with, and they wanted fun photos that they would enjoy looking at, and he thought of me! I instantly knew we would work well together, and that there would be so many fun memories to capture, so I was very excited with the opportunity to photograph their wedding in my hometown, Yorkton, SK.  And it was SO much fun!  From the crazy girls, to the jokes from the boys, to the party bus, to the hilarious MC, to Hurricane Hollywood who kept the good times rockin' all night long, this was the kind of day that you don't have time to take selfies because you're having THAT much fun, and I was there to capture all of the fun so they could immerse themselves in simply enjoying every minute!  I am excited to share a few highlights from Ryan & Nicole's wedding day, I hope these images will take them back to how amazing their best day ever felt in the moment!  Enjoy!

Brandon MB wedding photographer




Groom & Groomsmen attire:  K.W. Men's Wear
Reception Venue: Gallagher Centre
Wedding Photographer: Lana Knoll Photography 
2nd Photographer (Groom preparation shots): Chantelle Rivers Photography 












Brandon MB wedding photographer









Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer

Brandon MB wedding photographer


Yorkton SK wedding photographer


Yorkton SK wedding photographer








Yorkton SK wedding photographer









Hurricane Hollywood








Lana Knoll Photography specializes in wedding photography in Brandon, Manitoba and all of the West Manitoba area. View my portfolio at www.lanaknoll.com or email me to inquire about availability and packages!

Comments

Popular Posts